The purpose of the Foundation is to support, promote, and engage social and professional people from marginalised and disadvantaged areas.
- equal opportunities in access to employment and active participation in society, through the development of key social skills and awareness of professional qualifications;
- equal opportunities in access to education and training through the establishment of the scholarship program;
- equal opportunities for children and young people from marginalised communities, by assisting in the development of education and interests, showing alternative forms of leisure and substance abuse prevention;
- promote social and professional reintegration of the unemployed, the homeless, addicts, people with disabilities, refugees and others to be excluded or at risk of social marginalisation;
- encourage social activity and support local development and local democracy;
- initiating public dialogue and social support to European integration;
- preservation and promotion of cultural heritage.